If you would like to share your story, please get in touch with us.
Once your idea has been accepted for publication, we ask that you please adhere to the agreed deadline.
When submitting your blog post, please adhere to these guidelines:
- Posts should be 500-1,000 words.
- Posts should be written for a wide audience and avoid jargon or technical language.
- Posts should employ techniques that grab readers’ attention, including:
- Include links to other sites, blogs, and partner organisations that you mention. You may also include recommended further reading.
- Please submit your blog post as a Microsoft Word document.
- Please include 2-3 relevant images that show what you’re writing about. These should be at least 600×400 pixels. You may also include video or links to videos. Please always include image attribution so we can credit it properly. By submitting an image you are confirming you have the right to use it.
- Please submit a short bio (1-2 lines) for all authors of the blog post, including job titles and affiliations. Also include the URL of your website and the URL of your Twitter handle, if applicable.